A top performing agent explains what a real estate commission is and reveals five commission myths that often confuse first-time home sellers.
Your house was a perfect fit … when you bought it. Now you need to buy a new house while selling your current one. How do you do this? What are your options?
Sustainable interior design is as much about creating a healthy home as it is about supporting the environment and the global community.
This bedroom color guide will assist you in picking the best color to paint your bedroom walls when it’s time to sell your home quickly and profitably!
You’ve accepted an offer on your house and signed the purchase contract. How long does closing take from here?
Are smoke detectors required when selling a house? Read this article to find out why smoke detectors may (or may not) be required for a smooth sale in your state.
Open houses are excellent tools for seeing what’s out there. Curious about how to go to an open house and what to expect? Our guide walks you through it.
- What Is a Real Estate Commission? 5 Myths Busted for First-Time Sellers
- How to Buy a House While Selling Your Own: 10 Options to Consider
- What is Sustainable Interior Design — And Why Does It Matter?
- Bedroom Paint Color Guide: Best Bedroom Colors to Sell a House
- How Long Does It Take to Close on a House From Start to Finish?
- Are Smoke Detectors Required When Selling a House? Don’t be Alarmed, Be Informed
- How to Go to An Open House: A Step-By-Step Guide for Nervous Buyers (and Looky-Loos!)