You can sell your house to a family member, but keep in mind these tax-related and other factors when deciding to sell.
Take this checklist of 24 questions to ask a real estate agent when you go to interview candidates to help find a great agent for you.
Selling a house in poor condition? Here are three options to get a fair price no matter what shape your property is currently in.
Find out how a neighbor’s property or actions can negatively impact your home’s value and what steps you can take to eliminate – or at least mitigate – the concerns.
If you’ve inherited a house that’s in an irrevocable trust, you may be wondering whether (or how) you can sell it. In this guide, we’ll explore what’s involved.
A top performing agent explains what a real estate commission is and reveals five commission myths that often confuse first-time home sellers.
Your house was a perfect fit … when you bought it. Now you need to buy a new house while selling your current one. How do you do this? What are your options?
Sustainable interior design is as much about creating a healthy home as it is about supporting the environment and the global community.
This bedroom color guide will assist you in picking the best color to paint your bedroom walls when it’s time to sell your home quickly and profitably!
You’ve accepted an offer on your house and signed the purchase contract. How long does closing take from here?
- Can I Sell My House to a Family Member at Below Market Value?
- 24 Questions to Ask a Realtor Before You Hire One
- A Judgment-Free Guide to Selling a House in Poor Condition
- Can I Sue My Neighbor for Lowering My Property Value?
- How to Sell a House Held in an Irrevocable Trust
- What Is a Real Estate Commission? 5 Myths Busted for First-Time Sellers
- How to Buy a House While Selling Your Own: 10 Options to Consider
- What is Sustainable Interior Design — And Why Does It Matter?
- Bedroom Paint Color Guide: Best Bedroom Colors to Sell a House
- How Long Does It Take to Close on a House From Start to Finish?